Dodge is making its way into the electric vehicle market not only by creating its own electric vehicle lineup, but also by discontinuing its gas-powered Challenger and Charger muscle cars. The Challenger and Charger were popular in the 1960’s and 1970’s and then resurrected again in the 2000’s. However, now the two muscle cars are…
What We Seek to Achieve:
- Leverage technology to disrupt the automotive retail business.
- Invest in our employees, empowering them to serve the needs of customers.
- Leave a lasting legacy in our local communities.
- Achieve excellence in execution and add value to the customer experience.
- Maintain a financially strong company.